Medical Weight Loss Program Manager
Centegra Health System
McHenry, Illinois 60050
and professionals thrive.
Providing strong growth potential, access to advanced technology, and a full array of services, Centegra offers compassionate care, and careers, that set a new standard. Our patients thrive, and so can you, as our new:
Medical Weight Loss Program Manager
Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center
McHenry County Territory
Supported and directed by the Health Bridge Fitness Director and Clinical Nutrition Manager, this professional will be responsible for organizing and administering our OptiFast Weight-Loss Program, including clinical and financial results.
The natural leader we select for this vital role will have the ability to drive wellness, as well as grow and develop the Medical Weight Loss program. Proficient at communicating with individuals at all levels, especially physicians and clients, this person will be willing and able to travel locally on a regular basis within the McHenry County area. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with the fitness director, clinical manager, physicians, personal trainers, wellness coaches and other healthcare and Health Bridge associates to achieve program objectives, and enhance clinical outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising program staff.
- Implementing program quality standards and performance indicators, and monitoring performance against them.
- Collaborating with Marketing to ensure program visibility and outreach efforts designed to drive participation and product sales.
- Planning, administering, and evaluating a comprehensive sales and marketing plan to recruit customers and increase market penetration.
- Administering a physician outreach plan, including but not limited to office calls, patient-progress updates, and weekly follow-ups.
- Establishing participant-monitoring procedures.
- Planning and conducting regular program meetings.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are in compliance with accepted program standards.
- Communicating with the administration on a regular basis regarding program status.
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field.
- Proven sales experience in a health related field, as well as experience developing new programs.
- Strong leadership, management, and communication/presentation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to innovate.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Appreciation for the CHS values of respect, passionate caring, and a joyful spirit.
- Graduate of an accredited dietetic internship or coordinate program recognized by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Registered dietitian recognized by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN) in Illinois.
- 2+ years of clinical nutrition experience.
- Comprehension of organizational dynamics, communication networks, formal and informal leadership, and decision-making processes.
- An extensive understanding of marketing and sales principles to enable the development, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive sales plan.
- Certificate in Adult Weight Management from the CDR.
- Certificate of training in Pediatric and Adolescent Weight Management from the CDR.
To view a full position description and to apply, please visit: careersatcentegra.com
Centegra Health System includes hospitals in McHenry and Woodstock, IL, Immediate and Primary Care Centers, Health Bridge Fitness Centers, and more.